Dec 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

I wish all my friends and family a very merry Christ-mas, filled with wonder at what our Awesome God has done.


I pray that we will remember that the babe in the manger grew up. He lived a sinless life, in this sinful world, suffered the same temptations, and occupied a frail human body so that HE could give His life as a ransom for sinners. His sacrifice was accepted by the Father, He arose the 3rd day. And now sits in heaven at the right hand of God interceding for His children.

In all the hoopla of this busy season, with the gifts to wrap, the cookies to bake, the children out of school and excited, let us not forget the reason Jesus the Christ came into this world. To save sinners like me and like you.

'Holy GOD in love became, perfect man to bear my blame. On the cross He took my sin. By His death I live again.' lyrics by Drew Jones



No comments: