- Love my husband better in his love language
- Daniel will graduate.
- Daniel's Senior Prom
- Finish Daniels afghan
- Finish my sweater
- Plan Sarah's Senior year
- Start Sarah's afghan
- David new job
- rearrange master bedroom
- walk 30 minutes 5 days each week
- find a new pair of boots that I love just as much as the ones I can no longer wear because my feet stay swollen since I broke (R) and sprained (L) my ankles.
- learn entralac crochet
- learn Tunisian crochet
- investigate selling my handmade bags at a local shop
- possibly get a dog. I miss having one but at this point we can't afford to get one. Even if we were given a dog we can't pay for food & vet.
- read Atlas Shrugged. David has wanted me to read it for years. It's a hard read for me since it doesn't catch my interest quickly. I've started it many times. I hope to finally finish it in 2015
|No Truer words have been spoken.|
|The sweater I'm making. Mine is plum, burgundy flowers and green stems.|
|Sarah & Rusty. He LUVs her.|
|Daniel using Davids camera shooting trains.|