Jan 9, 2013

Sewing Project #4, Wallet

Here is the wallet I made for myself.  The ONLY change I would make, and it's really a non-issue since this has so many pockets, is to add a drivers license window pocket.

The wallet has 6 "credit card" pockets, 1 zip pocket and 3 slip pockets.  It doesn't have a place for photos but that too is a non-issue since I can keep good photos on my phone and the ones I had of the kids that I really liked were at least 4 years old.

The pattern was really easy, I only made 1 mistake that I had to fix and that was putting the magnetic snap in, I put one on the wrong side and had to reposition it, but that was a really easy fix.  The instructions look daunting at first but if you've got at least some experience in reading patterns and swing it shouldn't be too big a problem.  I put it together with a migraine in about 2 hours.

Get the pattern here:Have It All Wallet Pattern

 
 

No comments: