Jan 28, 2010

Jehovah -Rophe & Wonderful news on Baby Axel!


Abortion.



Get rid of your ‘problem’.


It’s just a blob.


Everything will be fine and you can go on with your life.

These are some of the lies that are spouted by the pro-abortion, freedom of choice, Planned Parenthood folks.

THEY ARE WRONG!!!

This summer my niece Jenna was told that the baby she was carrying had Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus.

The prognosis was very grim.

I fully expected this child to be severely handicapped. I wouldn’t have been surprised if he hadn’t lived. Even the last few weeks, when I heard that the ultrasounds showed that little Axel was moving and doing all the normal things that babies do in utero, I was still steeling myself and my kids for bad news at birth.

From all the original information Jenna received most people would have suggested abortion as the right thing to do. Reasons being, lack of quality of life, lack of funds, lack of ability to care for such a child.

I am completely horrified at the thought of abortion for any reason. When it was suggested to ME that maybe an abortion would be best for all involved and that Jenna should consider it I was disgusted with the thought.
To be honest, I thought that adoption was the best option for the same reasons.

But Jenna & Jake chose differently. They chose to raise this baby on their own. They chose to take the road less traveled.

And so when Axel Paul was born on January 26, it was discovered that the bulge on his neck that was thought to a very severe Spina Bifida, one that would possibly leave him blind, deaf, and probably nothing more than a vegetable is NOT Spina Bifida.

This little boy that could have been aborted because of potentially severe problems, was given life and it looks like his life will be so much better than we ever dreamed.

I told Jenna that I do not use the word awesome lightly. Truth is I never use it except in reference to GOD.

I’m using that word today! Axel’s good health can only be described as awesome. AWSOME because our awesome God, our JEHOVAH-ROPHE, our God who heals choose to touch this babe while still in his mothers womb and formed him without a severe handicap.

If that isn’t an AWESOME GOD then I don’t know what to call HIM.




No comments: