In an unusual way that was good. The kids and I got to see how dedicated to doing his best he is. How much he cares about the details of the job and how he goes the extra mile to get the job done.
So, how did we celebrate?
- I got my drivers license renewed.
- I got a new 'Stir Crazy' popcorn popper
- I got a new synch cradle for my Palm Zire 71 that friends gave me
- I got the 3rd Sovereign Grace songbook
- I got 'Sense & Sensibility' on DVD (much to the chagrin of the males in the house)
- I got $$ from my in-laws and I ordered yarn today from knitpicks. I'm going to make a pair of felted slippers and a dressy short sleeved sweater.
- I got to spend the day with my family and even though David was working, he was home and that made the day very special.