Jan 5, 2017

Job Update

As many of you know David lost his job after 25 years of service on 9/29/2014. It has been a long and bumpy road. I want to thank everyone who has helped us in any way over the past 2 years. 

Finally things are really looking up. BUT this means that for the next year David will be very tired and not home much at all. Would you please pray for him for physical strength and health?

When you're in the midst of a trial it's hard to see past the seemingly mountainous problems. Things such as a water heater going out, dryer going out, car trouble, etc. But when I take the time to reflect on what we've faced and how each and every time it was resolved I can clearly see the hand of my Heavenly Father. And he used friends and family and even strangers to bless is.
What an Awesome God we serve!

Clara likes to help

Do you know how hard it is to play the piano when the cat wants to be there too?

I think this is Katy's lap that Clara is sleeping on

No comments: