Jan 27, 2015

Migraine Brain strikes again


David kindly took me home from Science Olympiad an hour early because the perfume smell was way too much. As soon as I got home I took my meds and got dinner started.
 
When David got home he asked me to pour him a cup of tea. Understand that my hubby only really drinks 1 type of tea. So I have no clue why I asked him if he wanted "French ONION" tea. He drinks "French Vanilla"




Bigelow French Vanilla Tea, 20-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)
Option 2
Onion dip
Option 1



BREAKFASTMENU
Cuppa French What?




Migraine brain at its finest. We got a good laugh out of it.

Usually when I mangle words in sentences I don't realize what I said, and when they ask me "Do you mean xyz" I'll tell them "That's what I said".
This time I realized what I was saying and I said it wrong anyway.



Tatted lace collar  and cuff set, made by my maternal grandpa.



Closer view
 

No comments: