Aug 23, 2014

No. Migraine. Today!

I.  do. NOT have a migraine today! 
I've had a bad one since Monday.  Never below an 8 of 10 on the wonderful pain scale for more than a few minutes. 
When we got home yesterday from Hickory I was ready to chop my head off.  I couldn't get to sleep last night until about 2 or 2 a.m. and the migraine was still there. 

I got up migraine free but leery, and made a grocery list.  David and I ate breakfast at Bojangles, went to Aldi and got groceries.  Came home and put them away, started the BBQ on the grill and here it is, 3 p.m., and NO MIGRAINE.

I cannot tell you how happy am right now.  I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to go to church tomorrow morning but now, even if I wake with a migraine tomorrow, because I've had these hours free of pain, I think I'll still be able to be there AND I might just be able to go to the youth group cook-out tomorrow evening.  Though I won't be able to eat what they are having.  No nitrite and nitrate filled hot dogs for me. 

Now I'm going to get off the computer, check the BBQ then work on straightening out the school bookcase.

Ta-ta for now!!

No comments: