Apr 15, 2010

Check out my new job

 Here is the 'where'   Whatever Kids


Here is the 'why'   Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable –if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things.
Philippians 4:8

Here is my bio from the site  I'm Susan, wife to David for 20 years and homeschooling Mom to Daniel and Sarah. I have been blessed by God with a wonderful husband who wants me home to raise and teach our children. I have been crocheting for at least 14 years and enjoy teaching others the craft. I also weave baskets and sew. I look forward to passing on my knowledge of crochet to others.

Philosophy:
Whatever Kids provides "enrichment" opportunities to enhance your child's current education. Our goal is to make knowledge accessible and affordable for all ages in a comfortable environment where Christ's love is evident.


1 comment:

WORLASI said...

Nice blog. happy to read. I welcome you also to my blog at www.worlasi.blogspot.com to read and grow together in Christ. Stay blessed.