I have decided to start posting some of my recipes as I think of it. So today the kids and I made Vegetable Soup
- Brown 1 # of ground meat, I used venison.
- Add 1 chopped onion,
- garlic to taste,
- 2 potatoes,chopped
- 2 ribs of celery,chopped
- about 3 cups of frozen mixed veggies, I even used 1/2 of a turnip, then wished I hadn't 'cause I like it raw and wanted to munch on it.
- Add 1 large can of V-8 juice
- and 2 pints of broth, I used turkey broth.
- Let simmer all day or afternoon. Once the raw veggies are tender it's good to go.