Sep 2, 2016

The "Homeschooling Mom Uniform"

I had a great time visiting with my sister Michelle Wilson, niece Jenna Wilson, great-niece Autumn and Jennas niece Ladaya (spelling?) yesterday. They came over so Jenna could talk with me about homeschooling Autumn for at least her pre-kindergarten year.

BUT, I forgot the most important piece of info. Jenna Wilson, you need a homeschool mom uniform!! Denim skirt and Birkenstock shoes, lol.

There's a story here. when Grandma and Grandpa found out we were going to homeschool Daniel Gibson and Sarah Gibson Grandpa asked me if I was going to start wearing denim skirts and birkenstocks. Well, I had already started wearing the shoes because I had ruptured my plantar fascia. But I told him I didn't plan to wear skirts. Fast forward to about 5 years ago and I made the switch to skirts. Not becasue I homeschooled but because for the most part I find them more comfortable and flattering. ( I do own 2 pairs of jeans and 1 pair of nice shorts that I seldom wear).

And that is the story of the homeschooling "Mom Uniform".

No comments: