Apr 3, 2009

G.ames A.dolescents S.houldn't P.lay

This is scary. Apparently the thing is to choke yourself to the point of passing out, of course you have to know the right time to let go . But many pre & teens are getting into this as a "safe" way to get the buzz.

The website has a chilling video, with a 911 call from a 13 yo whose twin has just done this and is dead because of it.

I made Daniel and Sarah watch the video. They both were sobered by the thought that people would actually try this.

It is addictive. The very first time you try it you kill thousands of brain cells that will be lost forever. Three minutes of it can lead you with permanent brain impairment if not damage. Four to five minuted can leave you DEAD.

No comments: