Jul 1, 2008

Fun with I & E






One of our favorite things to do is have I & E over to play. They are almost 5 and 2. We have soo much fun, playing with duplos, watercolor painting, jumping on the mini-tramp, playing with ALL the baby dolls, reading, eating lunch....






As soon as they leave, my 2 ask, "When can they come back?" So we pretty much have a standing date for Tuesday at 9.






Todays question from E, "Miss Susan, where is your 'bebe'?"



Me, "My baby's are Daniel and Sarah."



E: "Miss Susan, where is your bebe?"






E has a new baby brother, born this past mother's day, and I guess he thinks that no home is complete without a "bebe".



They grow up too fast!!
Some thing's I've been reminded of since we've been having I & E over this summer.
  • If your spoons are too big for a 2-year-old mouth, a small measuring spoon works just fine.
  • If said 2-year-old gets a measuring spoon to eat with, his big sister will need one too.
  • I can read the same story over and over and over and over...
  • Play-dough is fun
  • So is painting
  • A manicure by an almost 5-year-old is soo fun!! ( you should have seen my purple nails!)
I LOVE kids!! Even in the midst of headaches, hot weather, whatever, taking care of someone's children always brings a smile to me face and fills me with joy.
Thank you to all the parents who let me watch their children. It means a lot to me.






No comments: